Hi, how’s it going? James here again with another honest self-help/personal development product review. This time we are looking at a product called Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0.
This is one of the most popular covert and conversational hypnosis products on Clickbank (my preferred platform for buying quality information products) and it has sold well into the thousands of copies worldwide.
So in this Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0 review, we are going to be taking a deeper dive into the fundamentals of the product, and ultimately answering the question of whether or not it is worth a buy.
If you have been thinking of buying and downloading Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0, then you won’t want to miss out on the comprehensive information in this review!
What Is Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0?
As with most of the products I review on this site, Black Ops Hypnosis (nothing to do with the popular Call of Duty games, mind you) is a digital information product.
This one is all about using the power of covert hypnosis to convince others around you to give you what you want.
Basically, if you’ve ever been interested in using hypnosis in order to control the outcome of conversations to your advantage, then you’ll probably have an interest in what is being taught in Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0.
Basic Product Details
Here are the basic product details you need to know about Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0 before you can make your mind up on whether or not you will buy this product:
- Product type: Digital information product
- Price: $57 (see my note below on unethical product pricing practices)
- Refund window: 60 days, no questions asked
- Payment methods accepted: Major credit cards, Paypal
- Payment processor: Clickbank
What Is Included With Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0?
Here’s what you get for your $57 when you buy this product:
- Audio hypnosis course – over 8 hours of training
- Training is broken up into a number of modules (will cover this more below, or you can go here to check out what you get)
- As far as I am aware, no bonuses are included. This makes an unusual departure from most digital information products, which generally offer a large number of bonuses to sweeten the deal.
Now, to answer the important question at the heart of this review: Is Black Ops Hypnosis 2.0 actually any good? Is it worth a buy?
My honest opinion is no. Although it does offer some very good quality training on the subject of covert and conversational hypnosis, it is light on content for the price. $57 is a lot to pay for just 8 hours of training. I just don’t think that there is truly enough value for money here.
If the price tag was lower (say around $30) then I would be more inclined to recommend this product as the quality of the material in it is good. But I would still say that The Power of Conversational Hypnosis offers better value for money – even though it is more expensive by a substantial amount, you actually get a lot more per dollar spent.